Whether you’re new to fundraising or would simply like a refresher course to help boost your total, we’re here to help! Follow the below steps for help getting your fundraising campaign started, and be sure to visit the Participant Center to customize your page and fundraising efforts, as well as leverage some ready-to-use resources, to assist you in reaching your fundraising goals!
Make it Personal
- Update and customize your personal fundraising page to let everyone know why raising money for AIDS Walk & Run Boston is important to you.
- Kickstart your efforts by making a gift to your own fundraising efforts, as a way to show potential donors your dedication to the cause.
Tell Your Story
- Share your story with potential supporters via email, using prefilled email templates in the fundraising center, to let them know why AIDS Walk & Run Boston is important to you and ask for their support.
- Ask friends, family and colleagues to help you reach your goal by donating to your fundraising page.
- Share your fundraising goals and progress on social networks, and ask for support.
Refer to our fundraising toolkit (found in our Downloadable Resources section) to consider other ways in which you can make your fundraiser fun, inspiring and impactful, such as:
- Fundraise for your birthday
- Placing a donation can in the lobby of your business
- Hosting an event, and more.